VersatileBio Patent Assets
VersatiloBio is the Inventor and Assignee of the following patents which provides us exclusive access to our cutting edge technologies.
- T4 Phage display of intact domain at high copy number with designed activities for foreign protein. (U.S. patent No 7,041,441, issued May 9, 2006).
- Novel recombinant T4 phage particle containing HIV, H. pylori or cancer antigens and uses thereof. Application number: 20080299082.
VersatileBio is also working on the following patent applications to extend our proprietary technologies and service.
- A new method of soluble protein expression by phage and uses thereof
- Toxic protein and peptide production by T4 phage and use thereof
- Advanced antibody receptor particle on T4 Phage and uses thereof